A professional pest treatment firm, such as Orkin, may be able to assist you if you have termites or bed bugs. Read more about Orkin Prices 2022 in our in-depth article.
|PEST CONTROL (ROACHES, TICKS, MOSQUITOS, AND ANTS)|
|Inspection (Must Call for Inspection) – Only FREE Quotes||$0.00|
|First Visit SPRAY – kills roaches, ants, ticks, etc.||$170-$180|
|Every visit following the first visit (typically 3-12 months needed for complete infestation removal)||$70-80|
|Prevention Visit (recommended every 3 months after your infestation is destroyed)||$70-80|
|House Pre Purchase Inspection||$279-$350|
|Termite Treatment (per visit depending on level of infestation)||$600-$1200|
|Bed Bugs Treatment||$1000-$3200|
|Rat Removal (Depending on number of rat traps needed)||$100-$300|
There are several pest control firms you may call if you have a pest problem and don’t know how to deal with it yourself. They do not, however, all provide the same services, prices, or degree of quality. The This Old House Reviews Team researched the best pest control companies and wrote this Orkin review to help you determine if this pest extermination provider is right for you.
Orkin’s Advantages and Disadvantages
- ✔ Excellent customer service resources
- ✔ Widespread accessibility
- ✔ IPM stands for Integrated Pest Management.
- ✘ There will be no online conversation.
- ✘ Not accessible in Alaska, South Dakota, or Wyoming.
Orkin Prices Breakdown
- Treatment costs can vary greatly based on a number of factors, including:
- Infestation—Treatment can be more expensive if you have a serious infestation.
- Your house’s size and location—A bigger home will cost more to treat, and certain zip codes are more expensive than others.
- Pest type—Some pests need more thorough treatments, which may be more expensive.
- Treatment type—Some elaborate therapies are more expensive than ordinary treatments.
- Number of treatments—Infestations that need follow-up treatments will be more expensive.
- According to a sample quotation we obtained, regular pest management for a 2,000-square-foot home in Houston would cost $575 per year.
Before giving you with a price for your termite or bed bug problems, Orkin will need to undertake a free in-home assessment to establish the extent of your infestation and create a customised strategy.